- How much is shipping?
- Candy Apple Jewelry ships FREE in the U.S.! For outside the U.S. or if you need any sort of rush delivery please e-mail Christine@candyappleny.com for shipping rates and rush requests. Most orders will ship via USPS ground service within 2-4 business days.
- Who is Candy Apple Jewelry?
- Candy Apple Jewelry is a New York based jewelry company owned and operated by designer Christine Launonen. Each piece of jewelry is an original design and handmade to order! If you would like to have a special design created to customize you, please feel free to contact us: Christine@candyappleny.com
The preferred method of payment is through Paypal. We also accept checks or money order. Please e-mail Christine@candyappleny.com if you would like to pay by check or money order.
- Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes! Candy Apple Jewelry sells wholesale to valid boutiques, shops and retailers. Please email Christine@candyappleny.com for a wholesale price list and more information. Minimum wholesale quantity is just 10 pieces.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.